Can You Relate?
Do you experience mental and emotional stress that significantly impacts your health yet you can't seem to get a handle on it?
Do you put pressure on yourself, fall into patterns of perfectionism or people pleasing, and have beliefs that you are not enough?
Are you aware of the stress-pain-illness connection yet are feeling stuck in addressing this aspect of healing?
Do you have a deep desire to connect with your inner wisdom but don't know where to begin?
Mind Influences Body, Body Influences Mind
Research in the field of psychoneuroimmunology, which is the study of how mental and emotional states impact the body’s physiology, has confirmed that repressed, painful emotions and habitual, stressful thought patterns activate a chronic stress response.
This protection mechanism, commonly known as fight or flight is meant for short-term, emergency use only.
Chronic activation of the stress response is directly and measurably linked to a weakened immune response, inflammation, musculoskeletal tension, anxiety, depression, impaired higher cognitive function, and ultimately dis-ease.
Without the right mindset and thinking patterns, bio-chemical interventions ALONE are often ineffective in helping us to create sustainable wellness. We are living proof of this as we did not begin to truly heal until we made the mind-body connection a top priority in our healing journeys. We are now such strong proponents of the mind-body connection, that we have made it a fundamental component of the work we do with clients. To make this amazing work available and more affordable to a greater number of people, we created a group mindset program.
If Any of This Resonates With You Read On!
Empowered Mindset Group Program
12 Weeks of Self-Transformation Based on Jack Canfield's Success Principles!
Including a Private Facebook Group for All Participants
This group program is designed to help you:
- Understand the basic neuroscience behind the stress response and how it factors into keeping you stuck in a stress-pain-illness cycle
- Learn and implement tools and techniques for down regulating the stress response
- Break free of a victim mindset and destructive thinking patterns that trigger the stress response
- Increase your confidence and self-compassion that chronic illness is known to strip away
- Cultivate a healthier relationship with self and others
- Create and enforce healthy boundaries and learning to make yourself a priority
- Evaluate what you truly want in this life and learn to live with passion and purpose
- Learn tools to better navigate your world and tackle daily challenges
- Realize your true potential and identify opportunities for self-improvement and self-efficacy
- Empower yourself to take action in the face of fear and/or adversity
- And More!
Each weekly session will be between 90-120 minutes in length and be delivered via Zoom Video Conferencing.
Program Begins Wednesday June 6th @ 7:00 pm CST and Will Run On Wednesdays at Same Time For The Duration of the Program.
Session 1 (June 6th): Orientation and Basic Neurobiology of the Stress Response
Session 2 (June 13th): Take 100% Full Responsibility for Your Health and Life
Session 3: (June 20th): Drop Out of the Ain't It Awful Club
Session 4 (June 27th): Be Clear Why You Are Here
Session 5 (July 11th): Decide What You Want and Set Intention on Healing
Session 6 (July 18th): Clean Up Your Messes & Incompletes / Keep Your Agreements
Session 7 (July 25th): Unleash the Power of Goal Setting
Session 8 (Aug 1st): Just Lean Into it / Release the Brakes / Let Go of Resistance
Session 9 (Aug 15th): See What You Want; Get What You See
Session 10 (Aug 22nd): Mastermind Your Way to a Healthy & Successful Life / Ask, Ask, Ask / Use Feedback to Your Advantage
Session 11 (Aug 29th): Take Action / Experience Your Fear and Take Action Anyway
Week 12 (Sept 5th): Program Wrap Up
Limited Slots Available!
If you need a payment plan, send email to: email@example.com to request a Pay Pal invoice instead of using the "Enroll Now" button below. With Pay Pal Credit you can apply for 6-months free financing; which will allow for a payment plan.
Refunds Will Not Be Issued Beyond 7 Days from Purchase Date